- Entrepreneurs above 18 years old organized into registered groups.
- Empower entrepreneurs to carry out income-generating activities
- Lending mode: Group-based lending.
|1st loan||Not more than 50,000/=||12 months|
|2nd loan||Not more than 100,000/=||24 months|
|3rd loan||Not more than 500,000/=||36 months|
|4th loan||Over 500,000/=||48 months|
Individual shares times 5 subject to group shares times 3.
- Individual shares
- Group shares
- Group guarantee
- The member is allowed to borrow as an individual i.e. using his/her own collaterals not the group shares.
- For the forth loan the member can apply for the loan outside the group and provide other acceptable personal security such as land Title deed, motor vehicle logbook, Sacco shares, Guarantors with Bosa shares e.tc.
- Kshs.50 per week or kshs.200 monthly
- Regular/consistent saving for 90 days/3 months to qualify for loan
- Training and assessment to be done by Business development officer.
- The member is allowed to borrow as an individual i.e using his/her own collaterals not the group shares.
- Other Terms and conditions
- Form fee kshs 100.00
- Insurance fee of 2% of approved amount.
- Appraisal fee of 2.5% of approved amount