Trans National Times Sacco Ltd is Savings and Credit Society registered under Co-operative society’s act and now a licensed deposit taking Sacco by SASRA (Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority) under the Sacco Act. Its headquarters is in Kitale Town, Teachers Plaza opposite Kitale Divisional Police Headquarters.
Trans National Times Sacco Ltd herein after referred as “the Sacco” intends to prequalify suppliers for provision of goods and services herein after referred to as “Candidates” for the goods and services listed under Annex 1 below for a period of two-years effective January 2022 to December 2023.The successful Candidates will be registered in list of Tran National Times Sacco Ltd.’s pre-qualified service providers for goods and services.
|SNO.||TENDER NO.||ITEMS TO BE TENDERED|
|1||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/1||SUPPLY OF FURNITURE|
|3||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/3||STATIONERY CLASS -1(i.e., Printing papers, Tonners, Box files, spring files, cartages’ etc.)|
|7||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/7||SUPPLY & MAINTENANCE OF AIR CONDITIONERS|
|9||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/9||COMPUTERS & COMPUTER ACCESSSORIES|
|10||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/10||STATIONERY CLASS –II(PRE-PRINTED)|
|11||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/11||INSURANCE CLASS –B (C.I.T, MEDICAL COVER, MOTORCYCLE, FIRE INDUSRIAL, BURGLARY etc.)|
|12||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/12||COMPUTER SOFWARE (COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEM, ANTIVIRUS etc.)|
|13||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/13||CASH IN TRANSIT SERVICES|
|14||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/14||SUPPLY & MAINTENANCE OF FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT|
|15||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/15||INSTALATION & MAINTENANCE OF WIDE AREA NETWORKS AND LOCAL AREA NETWORKS.|
|18||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/18||CCTV, ALARM SYSTEM& ELECTRIC FENCE MAINTENANCE|
|19||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/19||MARKETING MATERIALS (CALENDARS, T. SHIRTS, BANNERS, CAPS, BAGS, FLIERS etc.)|
|20||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/20||DEBT COLLECTION SERVICES|
|22||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/22||BOSA LOANS AND SHARES|
|24||TNT/PQT/2022/2023/24||MOTORBIKE REPAIR AND MAINTANANCE, SUPPLY OF MOTOR BIKE SPAIR PARTS|
Note: Tick against the tender No. you wish to be prequalified.
- Prequalification is open to all Candidates eligible as described in the instructions to Candidates.
- The Sacco employees, Board members and their relatives (spouse and children) are not eligible to participate in this pre-qualification exercise.
- Eligible Candidate may obtain the prequalification requirements (See page 5-6) from our website or the Secretary’s Office located on 1st floor Teachers Plaza during normal working hours.
- Completed Pre-qualification documents enclosed in plain sealed envelopes, clearly marked with the tender number and description and addressed to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
TRANS NATIONAL TIMES SACC0
P.O. Box 2274 – 30200, KITALE
Cell + 254(712) 585874
- And should be deposited in Tender Box situated at Teachers Plaza ground FLOOR so as to be received on or before 31/12/2021 at11. 00a.m
The pre-qualification documents will be opened on 04/01/2022 at 12 Noon in the Sacco’s Boardroom in presence of Bidders’ representatives who may wish to be present.
Thereafter, the same will be evaluated and successful firms will be formally informed in accordance with the Sacco’s Procurement Regulations.
- Only Candidates pre-qualified under this pre-qualification process will be eligible for Trans National Times Sacco Ltd tender invitations.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will receive Tender Documents upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ksh. 3,000.00. The fee is to be paid in cash at our Fosa located on ground Floor of Teachers Plaza and a receipt issued.
- The Sacco shall pre-qualify competent firms for provision of Good and services for a period of two years.
- This Invitation to Pre-qualification is open to all Candidates eligible as described in the Instruction to Candidates. Successful candidates shall henceforth be eligible for participation in all Trans National Times Sacco Ltd.’s tenders for the categories in which they were successful.
- Trans National Times Sacco Ltd.’s employees, committee members, board members and their relatives (spouse and children) are not eligible to participate in this exercise.
- Candidates involved in corrupt or fraudulent practices or debarred from participating in Trans National Times Sacco Ltd or procurement of public entities shall not be eligible.
In pursuance of this policy the Sacco
- Defines, for the purposes of this provision, the term set forth below as follows:
- “corrupt practice” means the offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting of anything of value to influence the action of an official in the selection process or in contract execution: and
- “Fraudulent practice” means a misrepresentation of facts in order to influence a selection process or the execution of the contract to the detriment of the Sacco and includes collusive practice among Bidders (prior to or after submission of proposals) designed to establish prices at artificial, noncompetitive levels and to deprive Trans National Times Sacco Ltd of the benefits of free and open competition
2.2.1 This pre-qualification document comprises of the listed here below;
- Invitation to pre-qualification
- Instructions to candidates
- Pre-qualification requirements for goods and Services.
2.2.2. The candidate is expected to observe all instructions, forms, terms and specifications in the pre-qualification document. Failure to furnish all information required by this document or makes a submission not substantially responsive to the document in every respect will be to the candidate’s risk and may result in the rejection of the submission.
2.3.1. A prospective candidate making inquiries regarding the pre-qualification document may notify Trans National Times Sacco Ltd in writing or by post, or e-mail at the entity’s address indicated in the invitation for pre-qualification. Trans-National Times Sacco Ltd will respond in writing to any request for clarification of the pre-qualification document, which it received not later than seven days (7) prior to the deadline of the submission of the bids.
2.3.2. The Sacco shall reply to any clarification sought by the candidate within 3 days of receiving the request to enable the candidate to make timely submission of its document.
2.4.1. At any time prior to the deadline for submission of proposal the Sacco for any reason, whether at its own initiative or in response to clarification requested by a prospective candidate, may modify the pre-qualification document by issuing an addendum.
2.4.2. All prospective candidates who have obtained the pre-qualification documents will be notified of amendments by post, or e-mail and such amendments will be binding on them.
2.4.3. In order to allow prospective candidates reasonable time in which to take the Amendments into account in preparing their pre-qualification bid documents, the Sacco at its discretion may extend the deadline for submission of the proposals.
2.5.1. All the information requested for pre-qualification shall be provided in English language. Where information is provided in any other language, it shall be accompanied by a translation of its pertinent parts in to English language. The translation will govern and will be used for interpreting the information
2.6.1. The candidate shall prepare three (3) copies of the pre-qualification bid document, one copy clearly marked on it “ORIGINAL BID” and two others marked “COPY OF BID” as appropriate. In the event of any discrepancy between them, the original shall govern.
2.6.2. The original and all copies of the pre-qualification bid document shall be typed or written in indelible ink and shall be signed by the candidate or a person or persons duly authorized to bind the candidate contract.
2.6.3. The bid document shall not have any interlineations, erasures or overwriting except as necessary to correct errors made by the candidate, in which case such corrections shall be initialed by the person signing the BID(s)
2.7.1. The proposer shall seal the original and each copy of the BID in separate envelopes, duly marking the as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”. The envelopes shall then be sealed in an outer envelope.
2.7.2 The inner and outer envelopes shall.
(a)Be addressed to Trans-National Times Sacco Ltd at the address given in the invitation to pre-qualification.
(b)Bear the tender number and name on the envelopes and the words. “DO NOT OPEN BEFORE” the day and time stated in invitation to pre-qualification.
2.7.3 The inner envelopes shall also indicate the name and address of the candidate to enable the bid to be returned unopened in case it is declared “late”
2.7.4. If the outer envelope is not sealed and marked as required, the Sacco society Ltd will assume no responsibility for the bids misplaced or prematurely opened.
2.8.1. Proposals must be received by the Sacco at the address specified, not later than the date and time of closing stated in the invitation to pre-qualification.
2.8.2 TheSacco may, at its own discretion extend this deadline for the submission of the Bids by amending the pre-qualification documents, in which case all rights and obligation of the Sacco candidates previously subjected to deadline will thereafter be subjected to the deadline as extended.
2.9.1 The Sacco will open all proposals in the presence of the candidates’ representatives who choose to attend, at the time and date and at the location specified in the invitation to pre-qualification. The candidate’s representatives who are present shall sign a register evidencing their attendance.
2.10.1 The Sacco will evaluate these proposals which have been determined to be substantially responsive. The evaluation will be based on the technical criteria provided in the section below.
2.10.2 The pre-qualification evaluation committee shall evaluate the proposal within 30days from the date of opening the proposals. The pre-qualification will be marked out of a possible 100 marks. Only candidates who attain 50 marks and above of the requirements in the technical specifications will be considered for pre-qualification.
The minimum mandatory requirements form an essential part of this process. All firms seeking to be pre-qualified must meet the minimum mandatory requirements without which they will be regarded non-responsive and therefore disqualified.
The pre-qualification shall be marked out of a possible of 100 marks. Any score below 50 shall be considered unsuccessful. The list of pre-qualified suppliers/service providers shall remain valid for a period of one year unless otherwise terminated procedurally by the Sacco.
Vetting of Candidates shall be based on but not limited to the requirements below: –
- Tax Compliance &Pin Certificates: Attach certified current copies. (Mandatory)
- Experience: The firm must have a minimum of three years’ experience in the tender applied for except for youths, persons with disability and women organizations.
- List of Directors as at 31st December 2021 (Mandatory)
- Certificate of registration (Mandatory)
- List of 5 major clients you offer services to; Attach reference letters and authority letter that may independently seek confidential information.
- A three months bank statement.
- Provide a Comprehensive Company Profile detailing: –
- Organization structure
- Describe of ownership of the Company or business
- Brief explanation of what the firm offers
- CVs of Senior Management Staff
- Evidence of the ability to comply with demanding standards in multiple industries
- Mechanism of handling client complain
- Provide evidence that the firm had legal (including licenses /registration from relevant authorities that give authority for one engage in particular business).
- Give details of how quality service, effectiveness, efficiency and integrity are ensured at all time to the delight of the client.
- Details of bankers and a letter of recommendation from your bankers.
- Current offices and copy of lease and their relations with the landlords. Indicate current office and branches if any.
- You are requested to give right information as per requirements, in case of diagrams and illustrations, please use a separate piece of paper and attach to this form.
- The Sacco attaches great importance to correct information given. If the information given is found to be incorrect in any respect, the applicant shall be rendered ineligible for registration/ de-registered.
- The SACCO reserves the right to visit and inspect the business premises of all the applicants and verify information provided.
- All information provided will be treated as confidential and shall not necessarily be used as the only basis for registering/rejecting an applicant for existing suppliers/contractor/agents or consultants.
- Copies of all relevant registration certificates, licenses and other documents requested and other documentations applicable to the line of business MUST be attached to the form.
- Firms associated with management and employees of the SACCO are ineligible to apply for registration.
- This form is to be used only for one specialty of goods, services and consultants.
- This form should be typed or completed in block letters.
We certify that the above information is correct in all respects.
Full Name: ______________________________________________________________
Official position: _________________________________________________________
Affix Company stamp
Completed application in sealed envelope stating clearly the category of items/services and marked as indicated in the invitation for Pre-qualification should be addressed to:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
TRANS-NATIONAL TIMES SACCO LTD
P.O BOX 2274-30200
KITALE. And should be deposited in the respective Tender Box on ground floor Teachers Plaza on or before 31/12/2021
DOWNLOAD PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENT BY CLICKING LINK BELOW